Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 4 - 4th November 2009

We are progressing every day... she has a crocodile clip on her toe to check heart rate and oxygen levels .. she has a blood pressure band around her leg..oxygen tube in her nose... feeding tube in her nose..and plasters on her arms as they are drawing blood to see if the medicine they are injecting her with is thinning her blood to dissolve the blood clot... today Dr Aduc came... there are some reflexes but she is very distressed and the doctor has decided to sedate her.. there is no gag reflex and she is bed ridden and has no communication and her tongue is lolling in her mouth... what has happened to my baby on Friday before all this happened I kissed her goodbye and told her I loved her when dropping her at school as it was her weekend with her dad... she ran off and I looked at her go... little did I know that she was not coming back on Sunday night... why God? Why her? I am so mad at God but I cannot be as I need him to help heal her... God why is this happening to my Nunu she is an innocent child...

No comments:

Post a Comment