Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 11 - Day 20 - 11th November - 20th November

Well the Cortizone has stopped... YES PLEASE...and finally the Nebuliser has stopped Kezzie was so happy when she realised she would not be Nebulised that everything else paled in comparison....Kezzie is growing from strength to strength every day...this journey has been long so far..but none of us are giving up baby... so dont even try angel pie... while you are breathing your mamma will not give up and I will not let you give up either so lets put up our chins...hold our heads high and lets join our strengths...and attitude (and man do we have lots between us :) ) and lets pack on this journey...baba if you get to tired dont worry your mamma will carry you even if I have to tie you on my back...and carry your for part of the way...we will carry on no matter what...You know what the most frustrating part of this type of journey is that if you are so sick you move one step forward and 3 steps back so this journey seems 3x as long as it was originally set out... I have become a lioness I am tired of all the hurting that Kezzie is going through and if I can fight to have a less painful way I will... No more uneccessary hurting just to get the job done .... they need to find a Kezzie friendly way to do it now... I will not just accept the first option especially if it hurts...I have realised something that this is not of God and never could be of God as God does not let his little children suffer...Satan does not decide on life and death God does... Satan has tried everything to take away my Kezzie and God has decided otherwise...God has given me back my angel...If God's hand was not in this I cannot even try to think what would have happened...he has gently protected her whole brain... she can still read...she can still understand and remember most things...she is just trapped...I want an instant miracle.. but what I want is not neccessarily what is in God's plan and maybe he is healing her as fast as her little body can handle... she receives physio still for her lungs and they are stretching her so that her muscles do not shorten.. one of the physio ladies explained exactly what has happened..she has had her GPS short circuited so all the signals that go from the brain to the body parts is not happening.. there is nothing wrong with the muscles but the message at this stage is not reaching the muscles... we basically have to do software updates on her GPS and retrain the brain to do this... another picture to think of it is like taking a filing cabinet and throwing out all the files and slowly starting to put them back in alphabet order... I am sleeping 2 days at the hospital and her dad 1 day at the hospital...bless her dad's heart the first time he slept over he never slept one moment... we sleep on this chair that folds out into a bed which makes your hips burn...he was so nervous that while he was on facebook farming he was so scared that even typing on the keyboard would wake her...since day 6 one of us has been sleeping at her bedside... we have never left her alone... on the nights when I sleep at home for that one night I take Miguel home with me to spend some time with him...she wakes up a few times during the night for nappy changes and by now her little body is so tired and sore from all the lying that we have to turn her on her sides as she cannot do that... we have to do it for her and prop her with pillows so she stays in that position....every day is physio twice a day and inbetween we have started speech therapy and we have to help her by moving the arms and legs and I massage her at least once a day to keep the some of the eina's away....every day we see her getting stronger...keep fighting Nunu you have strong warriors behind you fighting with you every step of the way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment