Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Day 22 - 22nd of November
I have realised something my Kezzie is in that broken body and parts of her are intact...her little friend came to visit today and she was self concious and frustrated due to her limited movement...she also cannot handle to many people around her and it puts her in overdrive and destresses her when there are too many people and too much noise...I have toned down completely to adapt to Kezzie's present situation.... yes dad get down on you knees and thank God after all these years I have found my volume button on my voice...Miguel, bless his heart, is going around and making me show my muscles I am developing to all his friends... my biceps are toned and when I wave there is no obtrusive loose skin that waves back at the bottom of my arm... such special blessings we get as we get older :) ...I think I will soon be competing with Batista from WWE... wrestling here I come...I have realised something that I have a defense mechanism that has kicked in that once the day is complete I dont look back and only look forward... no dwelling on yesterday only focusing on today and no looking with earnest for tomorrow...it helps focus on everything you can do today and keep to that and dont look back with regret and dont look forward with expectation and do all you can in that one day, today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment