We are on puree and I wanted to show her daily input as this will just show you how determined she is to take the her feeding tube (For some reason the spelling of this word has eluded me I spelt it chube...dont worry it came back) out. The doctor has told her that if she eats well and the tube is out she can go home..I have kept a diary of what she ate
7:19 - 60mls sweet tea
- 20mls juice
8:00 - 15mls juice
8:35 - 15mls juice
9:48 - 5 spoons porridge (Jungle Oats chocolate porridge)
10mls juice
10:09- 3 spoons cupcake (I warmed it in the microwave and then it went all soft)
- 20mls sweet tea
10:45- 20mls juice
12:19- 20mls juice
13:25- 5 tsp mash, 5 tsp soft pumpkin, 16 tsp mince
- 20mls juice
14:17- 20mls juice
17:15- 20mls juice
- 7 tsp chicken, 2 tsp pumpkin, 2tsp mash, 5 mls juice
18:45- 20 tsp chicken
- 30mls juice
20:00- 10mls juice and 10mls water
Please bear in mind that all her food is pureed and liquidised at this stage..and knowing that on the 13th to the 15th day she was doing about 20mls of liquid and on the 16th day she ate pumpkin pureed a whole bowl and they uped it to this on the 17th day...she had to have been sick on the 16th day or desperate because my angel does not like to eat vegtables which you could clearly see by today as I had to put the pumpkin in with a huge struggle...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment