Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 21 - The first night at home 21st November 2009

Well we have survived the first day and night at home...I am carrying Kezzie whereever she needs to go as she is like a rag doll at this stage...My home is not rigged for this situation with stairs everywhere but Kezzie I will carry you by myself to Cape Town if that is what is needed...I will strap you to my back and we will see the world if that is what is needed...You just get better and mom will be the strength, your spokesperson, and your legs for you....Kezzie did not eat and drink much yesterday but I think it is because she is not used to her environment...any change in the environment even if from Hospital to our home would scare her and make her insecure...dont worry baby I will be your lighthouse in this violent storm, keep your eyes focussed on the light shining from mom...together with God we will make this journey... a bible verse comes to mind that I remember from years ago... I can do anything through God who gives me strength...I am going to cling to that and baba you cling to mamma...this is the most hectic life lesson I have ever had to endure and I hope that, no make that pray that, I will never encounter such heartache and fear and despair again...Kezzie was joined to me in my tummy by her umbilical cord and watching how she is, is ripping my heart out...

No comments:

Post a Comment